Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm DAMN SHAG.

Feels damn shag.
My daily routine is like sleeping from 2-3am till next morning 10/11am.
seriously feels sick of the entire routine.
cos it makes feel more shag only.
The entire day,
I can get very reckless/weak even performing some effortless task.
Quite a Goner man
I wonder when When can I be as Rong guan huan fa(energectic) as before.
Holidays is the cause,I swear la.
Recently,
had been doubting on certain things.
Probably,
when people around me starts to make a din out of it,
only then I starts to make such assumption.
And yay this assumption,was like super wrong.
Best.These assumptions made me think,worry, feeling helpless for a period of time.
phew.
can't believe we actually thought the same thing and didn't know how to bring the words across to each other.
But I'm really glad that things are clearer to us now.
(:
going to bro's chalet later,
hope it will be fun(at least not till the extend I will emo in the room)
Gosh.sounds like a stupid emo shit.
omg.yeah I need to catch up with my exams already!
Panicking nowww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home