Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Vacation so far.

A day out with this 9 years bitch.yes,we never fail to not make a scene at almost everywhere.
weird people,weird hangouts,weird thoughts.Because this is how we bond,for the ultimate 9 years.
I'll miss you.meet up like soon again!
oh yah please don't come action to me "your xiaohonghong" hahah!





















































The most potential knight.(Y)





















Yog click 5 concert!A day when we got really high! blast of music+loud screams+Jumping rapidly















A awesome night with w14B+camwhore likeneverending + lepak/talk cock + drinks
before we officially finished our year 1 sem 1.
I love you all.(:














So far,
Vacation was so great.
Great in a sense,
I'm like enjoying myself almost everyday.
gosh.(At least,I did abit of revision*just to keep myself calm*)
Maybe I should try studying alittle for cognitive and enterprise later on,which is quite impossible.Motivation,I need you.
Starbucks ice mocha frappocino seemed to be always the thing which can motivate me.
At least a motivator.
but buying starbucks everyday,is not cheappp at all.
gotta cut down my expenses.
beechow was like also saying I am always eating Ho liao everydayyy.
kay,from now on,
Renee tan will go for lok pok,cheap skate food.
even something classy,I make sure it comes with a voucher/coupon which made it worth it.
Lok pok enough?
seriously auntie to the core already,I swear!
I've a sore red wound which might appeal to infection ):
pray hard that it'll be okayyy soon.
It's fugly and made me worried that it might takes months to even recover.
haissss.howwwwwww.wei she me.
Its been quite a long time(1 year plus),since we talk.
After a moment of .............................
suddenly,was wondering how have you been/how you're living.
Be it with your girl or be it the guy whom I last saw with a smile on.
I just hope you're doing fine. :)
For now,
Renee tan gotta study hard.
real hard.in the days not working/no outings.
concentration pills,i need you badly too.
I think people who is reading this or know me well,
will probably be thinking "She and her whatever pills again ZZZZ"
(:


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home