Friday, August 6, 2010

So long people around me are happy,I'll be.

Nah,fated This is for you.
Bernadette chow.
Aint A scarey face to freak you out,
but hope you forgo all the sorrows,
and be like a happy girl like before.
Yes,please feel touched about it can.HAHAHHAHA(:


















Yesterday had home learning.
A nice day to start with.
Because I made breakfast for myself.Like finally.:)
It might not be some 6-star standard international breakfast buffet,
but the baguette + scrambled egg + sausages + gauva juice brighten up my whole morning la!
Then went over to starbucks to do my ppt slides + worksheet => which is quite a failure.
I think I am more engaged in The half price icemocha frappocino with ceramel!
okay,quite loserish cos of the half price,but you know this rocks when you ever got to drink a starbuck drink at 3.50!
All Thanks to yunnie!
STAFF PRICE.HAHAHA.
kay I am not literally using her discount,
a better sentence to phrase it as such is,
I am going there to accompany her! (I gona be dead meat,if she see this :( )
But seriously Thanks babe.Gona say it another time,and please grin at it this time round alright :)
I think I am kind of addicted to sticky and jellybeans.
Recently,
every minute,
what goes in my mouth,
are all these lovely sweets.
gona get diabetes soon if I were to consume this like everyday.zzz.
Damn nice.especially the hard rock grape/strawberry!
Love it,thanks to the very noob jiahao:)
Finally brought the khaki pants already! oh my!
10290239409230 years of wishlists is finally fufilled.
yeah and I am thinking if i should like alter it.
It looks kind of loose in me.especially the wraist + the legg part.
People(fated + salesgirl) said it looks alright/rather nice(a form of por) haha.
wah.I can't believe I am contemplating it at this time.(currently 1.33am)
so loserish of me.
yes,I think I am way contented enough,
with all those people who created my life which was meant to be.
If what I could do to make them feel happy,
It might be the one of the moment I am living to the fullest.:)
I am silly.but it doesn't matter.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home