Monday, July 12, 2010

I need energy-boast birdnest!

Freaking shag.
worldcup is the cause.i swearrrrrrrr.
And i found out something,
I think I'm really not cut out for bets/gamble.
I wish I have supernatural powers like paul,
who could predict wordcup within a tank with 2 box of country flag.
Just had lessons,
and today,
everyone is perfectly NOT normal.
left just 3 teams presentations,
i even have thoughts of partial.
facilator was pms today.Though is a he.
don't really favour this faci,so shall not even elaborate much.
sometimes,
i wonder why am i dwelling all these things,
which often remind me of my past.
yes,i do miss it.
only happy moments.not the sad ones.
I found out something.
Frequently,
when humans grab hold of too many things in his/her hands,
he/she will felt like letting it go.
similarly when humans let go all the things previously in his/her hands,
he/she will tend to yearn all the things to be place on their hands again.
How ironical human beings can be.
so do i.
I've many random thoughts.
hope I do fufill them after my UT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home