Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I blow up my top.

Too abnormal to even blog here,today.
I think I'm stress.
Programming is one of the killer.
It killed me.made me feel so aimless.
so glad that I only do it over for just sem 1!
after 4 weeks,
I'll be parting with my class.
From the day I told myself "wah shit,how? no friends eh?"
till today,I start to doubt about this sentence which I've said two months ago.
I guess,I'll miss this class.(:
A very short limit of time,
but bundle with friendship,happiness,bonds,quarrels,partial team,
I'll never forget all these.
It marks the first ever memories since I entered poly.
Almost forgotten about my cui programming,
okay just wish for a pass.
Just a pass will do,
Renee tan isn't greedy.AT ALL.
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home