Thursday, August 12, 2010

I wana have inception in my life.

If I could at least have a moment of inception,
I'll enjoy the most desirable dream till my fullest.
:)
sadly,I think I can't.
reality is all that I need to face at the end.
sigh.
how i wish I can just store all the happy memories and discard all the bad ones.
But no.
we can't make things the way we want it to be.
"what if our life was actually an inception"
It hit me.real hard.
Fated,You will be guilty for life if you see this.
MUHAHAHA
recently,
national day,
enjoyed huisi's 18,
drank and had a hangover(best,and still need to go to school the next morning)
really love the photo frame I made for hui si.
I kept peeping at it every now and then.
haha.like a sickoooo.
Because it simply reminds me all the happy memories we had been through.
really much.since 3 years ago.:)
I brought her a pair of wedges too.
And for the first time,
she wore it and same height as me.
HAHHAHAHA.Kay,i shall stop saying/doing sinful actssss.
:)
went over to timah,
have ho liao dinner with kianyong.
forever,
we'll be like eating 3 dishes plus 1 big bowl of soup.
fat shit.like need go tuff club after eating.zzz.
And he love to stuff all the food into my bowl of rice.
And we'll be like forever aiming each other rice bowl and stuff with food.
yes damn loserish.I knowwww.
But always have a awesome dinner everytime i go there.(Y)
And todayyy
I experienced a sudden pierce of pain through my flesh ):
I stood on the ultimate last step of the bus door when I am suppose to stand on at least the last second of the steps
some inconsiderate people somehow push me back.
The bus door somehow scratched my flesh and left me a sore red bloody flesh.
I didn't realise I was actually bleeding throughout when I was cheonging to my class.
nearly faint at the sight when I saw it):
fated accompany me throughout.
thanks idiot.always never fail to be there for me
:)
On the way back home,
was told about certain things.
kept pondering about my own flaws.
I dont know.
All these led me think that I kinda suck.
yes affected.pretty affected by this friend words.
was pretty agitated and piss by the words,
but thought for a moment,
maybe I really suck this time round.
Gotta work hard at all these flawsss,renee tan.);
tommorow is the last day of school.
15 weeks of school with you guys,
I'll never forget.
be it joy,laughter,sorrows,anxiety we shared.
All these stored in renee tan's memory vividly.
Thanks w14B.
I love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home