Friday, August 13, 2010

It marks my first ever sem 1.

15 weeks passed as though it's yesterday.
really fast.
And it's really a miracle,
to make such a close bond with my classmates.
went singapore river,
take a bite,drank breezer,talk cock/lepak about how much we'll miss each other.
Or probably for the first time,
I've seen the soft sight of w14b.
Hug every of my classmates,
I fought back with my tears.real badly.
And Made a final group hug before we finally depart.
Damn.
gona miss them.like badly too.
Okay I've yet to have any comfirmed plans for holiday.
But i gotta study for UT3,then work i guess.
I need moneh and something which can burn part of my holiday.
I can't be a lifeless soul rotting at bukit batok.
damn loserish.
sudden wishlist for a makeover
feeling really sick about myself.
like the clothes and shoes.
I need more wedgessssss.
Yes,a strong motivation for me to workkkk.
Yes,i'll upload all the pics of hui si'18 and w14B soonnnnnnnnn.
For the last time,
I gona say to you guys,
I love you.
Though you know we're not able to get into the same class anymore,
we're so gona meet up like before.
Thanks for every moments you guys create.
It's all etched in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home